CM Lighting Maintenance is an electrical company based in Brampton and has been servicing the needs of commercial and industrial clients in the Greater Toronto Area for over 15 years.
We require a full time licensed electrician to join our professional and dedicated team.
The responsibilities of the successful applicant will include:
• Bucket truck service work
• Onsite work of commercial industrial facilities
• Fault finding
• Panel wiring, construction and installation
• Replacement and retrofit lighting
• Liaising with builders, foremen and project managers during contract works
The successful candidate must have the right to work in this country and must possess:
• Current electrical license 309A
• Current valid G driver's license
• DZ license
• Arial equipment experience
• Lighting experience
The successful candidate will possess:
• Experience across a broad range of systems
• Ability to perform electrical maintenance of commercial and industrial facilities
• Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings
• Be committed and self-motivated, with very good organizational skills
This position includes benefits, uniform and mobile phone allowance.
The successful applicant will enjoy working to deadlines, be focused, be passionate about their work and have the ability to work on call, outside and under pressure when needed.
If you have the above requirements, please forward your resume.